Rules & Regulations
- Use of mobile phones in the classroom is strictly prohibited.
- For the benefit of students in general & for the convenience of the teacher, class-timing & the place can change anytime.
- The Teacher/Director holds the discretion to stop a student from attending the class if he/she unreasonably late to the class.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
- For leave, inform the institute at least two days before.
- A student should appear in the class test.
- Study material and cases or other handouts are to be collected against signature from the office only.
- A Student who joins the institute and does not attend the classes from the date of commencement of his/her course is not entitled to get his/her date of admission extended unless a written permission under the signature of the ‘Proprietor’ has been obtained. In case of failure to do so, the student is liable to get his/her admission canceled upon the lapse of one month from the date of commencement of the course, whereupon any fees already deposited shall be forfeited by the institute from the said date.
- Materials should be collected within course validity. After course validity, the Institute will not be responsible.
We are provideing best experienced teachers for our valuable students.
A peaceful environment is really important for more concentration.
We provide special classes for the weak students for any subjects.
Value Added Classes
We provide the value added classes time to time offline as well as online.
We also provide online classes for our students to clear their doubts.
Our fees structure is very economical keeping in mind the paying capicity or our rural area.