M.A (Master of Arts)
MA (Master Of Arts) is a post-graduate program which comes to the discipline of arts. The course duration of MA is 2 years. Students who have a bachelors degree from a recognised university can take up this course. MA can be pursued in a variety of specialisation such as- Psychology, History, Music, Theology, Literature, French, Kannada, Sanskrit etc and the MA subjects depends on the area of specialization. One who is good with arts and wants to explore in deep of it can go for this course.
About Master of Arts
- Master of Arts Degree is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in a non-scientific subject.
- It is also called as MA which is an abbreviated form of Masters Degree in Arts. Doing Master of Arts can help candidates to improve their chances for a good career prospect as well as gaining skills like problem-solving, decision making etc.
- Normally it is a 2 years program. The program is available in different subjects including various languages such as English, Hindi and other regional languages and foreign languages.
- Generally, students choose Master of Arts after studying Bachelor of Arts but when it comes to the thirst of acquiring knowledge there are no rigid rules.
- The Master of Arts Degree course is held in 4 semesters. There are 4 or 5 Papers which one has to pass in order to acquire MA. This Masters Degree Program in Arts involves lectures, examination, and sem